I always enjoy reading blogs that answer random questions about a particular blogger’s life. Even though as bloggers we share so much of our lives, there is always some little known facts about us just waiting to be exposed…
So when I was tagged in the Sisterhood of the World of Bloggers Award by Kelley of From Kansas with Love, I knew I had to answer the questions she threw at me.
1. What do you like most about blogging?
Connecting with people, hands down. This blog has brought so many beautiful people into my life!
2. If you could eat anything all of the time, what would it be?
For a food lover like me, this question is so hard. I love variety. But if I had to choose AND my jeans would remain the same size even if it ate this all the time, I would have to say Mac & Cheese for sure. Or cheese of any kind…
3. You are with your 18 year old self, what do you say?
Enjoy the stage of life you are in. Don’t be so focused on the future and growing up. Being an adult is TOTALLY over-rated. It’s hard and it is full of lots of experiences where you have to be so selfless. Date lots of different people! Give yourself some time to experience lots of different love, marriage is amazing but it is also one of the hardest things you’ll ever do. Be sure the person you choose is one you’re willing to make the long haul with.
4. Are you a get dressed up and go out to eat or dinner at home type of gal?
I enjoy both! I enjoy being in my kitchen, at the stove, with a glass of wine. But I also enjoy getting all dolled up, putting on my fancy shoes, and having a fun night out with friends or my husband.
5. If you got $1000 to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
Have someone custom design a new blog for me! It’s been on my radar for quite some time, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet!
6. Where’s your favorite place to be and why?
Checking fields on a Sunday afternoon with my husband and my camera in my hand. The grass is green, the crops are growing, my husband is always teaching me things, and I get to capture it all. It’s all so serene and beautiful.
7. Book or Movie?
Book for sure. Movies are never quite the same.
8. What is your favorite talent?
HA! Oh boy. I don’t think of myself particularly talented naturally. I have lots of talents, but they also took a lot of work to hone. Cooking maybe? I find it is rare in someone my age.
9. Spring Storms or Winter Storms?
Spring storms HANDS DOWN! Winter storms mean blizzards and snow, ain’t nobody got time for that!
10. Challenges you face daily?
Every single day presents new and sometimes reoccurring challenges. I try to focus on my blessings though. I find that it creates a much more positive attitude when I focus on all the good things in my life.
Part of the tag is that I post a new set of questions as well as tag some of my fellow Sisters… Let’s keep it going, ladies! And I am curious to find out some new little known facts about my favorite bloggers! Join in if you’d like to share!
- Nicole of Three 31
- Katie of Katie Michelle Designs
- Kaitlyn of Becoming Texan
- Kelly of Old Blue Silo
- Tracy of Nebraska Wheatie
- Katie of On the Banks of Squaw Creek
- Jodi from Of Cows and Kids
- Jenni of Jenni Eats
- Alecia of The Life of the Dakota Farmer’s Wife
- Dana of The Green Acres Report
Here are the most random mix of questions ever, have fun!!
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is one thing you can’t live without?
3. If you could travel one place, all expenses paid, where would you go?
4. What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
6. Who in your life has influenced you the most?
7. How do you like your steak cooked?
8. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?
9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
10. What is your favorite season of the year?