Comments: Comments are moderated for this blog. Please be kind and considerate. I welcome criticism but please do it in a constructive manner. No profanity (cursing, etc.) or harassment of any kind will be tolerated. Please note, I reserve the right to edit or delete comments without notice if you don’t follow the policies stated.
Terms and Conditions: Please feel free to transmit, distribute and use our work in order to share this information with others. All we ask is you cite me if you use our content. Please respect the copyright of authors whose material I excerpt for educational purposes as well.
Disclaimer : All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
I reserve the right to amend, change or otherwise modify these policies.
Giveaway Rules & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GIVEAWAYS. A PURCHASE WON’T IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers with US & Canadian shipping addresses only, unless otherwise stated.
2. How to Enter. Entry is made as per specification on the giveaway information.
3. Disclaimer. Prairie Californian will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Prairie Californian or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given “Entry Deadline Date” to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Winner Selection. A prize number will be assigned to your entries upon receipt of your entries. A winning number will be generated using Random.org on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your Prize Number matches the Winning Number, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you win a prize.
7. Winner Notification. You will be notified within three (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win a prize.
8. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
11. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, Prairie Californian may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by Prairie Californian are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Prairie Californian and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
12. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of Prairie Californian any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
13. General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release Prairie Californian from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.