Well I made it… It’s been 30 days of food and farming and I loved every minute of it! I hope you enjoyed this feature as well! I will be honest, when I first signed up to do this, I was nervous I wasn’t going to finish it! But I did it!!
I already cannot wait until next year to feature 30 more farmers and food producers!! If you know if anyone who would be interested, please contact me! I will start a list NOW for next year! If you missed any of the recipes or farmer features, you can check them all out here on the Thirty Days of Food page.
Since you all put up with my DAILY posts for 30 days.. You kept coming back, commenting, and sharing my posts daily.. I wanted to give back! And it works out perfect, just in time for Christmas.
One of my hands down favorite cookware and kitchen supply companies is Le Creuset! Honestly, their product quality cannot be beat. I own two of their dutch ovens, some of their casserole and au gratin dishes, and some ramekins we all received as wedding presents. They are my cherished and prized possessions in my kitchen!
The best part about every dish of theirs, it cleans up SO EASILY. Nothing sticks and if it does, a simple hot water soak with soap pulls it right off! It’s honestly like magic! Not to mention all of their cookware I own cooks like a dream!
So what am I giving away!?
A set of Le Creuset Heritage Au Gratin Dishes!
I own this set and I love it. They are the perfect size for side dishes and appetizer dips that go in the oven. Plus they are gorgeous so allow you to take whatever you are cooking from oven to table! If you are detailed oriented, you may have seen two of my Thirty Days Recipes using this set! Click on the photos below to get the recipes using this set:
I’ve also used this set to make my favorite artichoke spinach dip, some delicious au gratin Brussel sprouts, as well as scalloped potatoes! They seem like a small dish in comparison to a casserole dish, but they are honestly perfect for sides and dips!
Enter to win using the form below! The giveaway will close Thursday December 11th at 10:00 PM CST. One winner will be chosen and announced! Good luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you enjoyed this 30 Days of Agriculture series, be sure to check out all the other 30 Days of Agriculture Series:
- The Pinke Post: 30 Days of Women in Agriculture
- Standing out in the Field: 30 Days of Faces Behind Your Food
- Prairie Californian: 30 Days of Food
- Becoming Texan: 30 Days of Texas Panhandle Agriculture
- AgTechTalk: 30 Days of Ag Tech
- Sowing Bountifully: 30 Days with a Small Town Girl on a Big 10 Campus
- Mackinson Dairy Farm: 30 Days of Dairy
- Cows, Corn and Communications: 30 Days of Dairy Farm Life Blessings
- Morning Joy Farm: 30 Days of Agriculture – The Agriculture Book List
- Holbrook Honey and Hop Yard: 30 Days of Preparation for the Future
- Minnesota Farm Living: 30 Days of All Things Minnesota Agriculture
- Beyond the Pasture: 30 Days of Lessons I Learned on the Farm
- Kellie for Ag: 30 Songs about Raising Cattle
- Homestead Hill Farm: 30 Days of Lessons from the Farm
- Montana Stockgrowers Association Blog: 10 Things to Know About Beef Cattle
- Country Girl Creations: 30 Things I Want My Farm Girl to Know
- Life of a Future Farmer: 30 Days of Thoughts of a Future Farmer
- Black Ink Blog: Nice to Meat Ya: 30 Days of People You Ought to Know in the Quality Beef Business
- Farver Farms: 30 Days of Dirt Roads
- Carolyn CAREs Blog: 30 Things I Love
- Confessions of a Suburbanite Agvocate: 30 Days in the Life of an Ag Comm Student
- The Velvet Farmer: 30 Days from the View of a Agriculture Student
- Agriculture: A Way of Life: Series Name
- Cox Farm: 30 Things That Farming Has Taught Me
- Walking the Off-Beaten Path: 30 Days of Farming: It’s a Balancing Act
- The Magic Farmhouse: 30 Days of Illinois Farms and Food
- The Farmer’s Wifee: 30 Days of Farm Thanks
- Pannill’s Gate Farm: 30 Shades of Grey
- AgChat: 30 Days of Advocacy and Social Media