I, along with Rural Housewives, are BEYOND excited to be featuring this Swap from the lovelyCrystal Cattle. If you are not a follower of Crystal, do yourself a favor and check out her site! She blogs about, of course, cattle but also loves makeup, cooking, and one of my personal favorites, Turquoise Thursday!
Once you have signed up we’ll pair you with another beauty loving blogger. You’ll have a little bit of time to get to know your new blogging friend, and then you’ll send each other a gift of beauty products.
Sign up for the Holiday Beauty Swap will take place November 18-25. We’ll send out the pairings by Dec. 1. Get to know your partner and be sure to get your package in the mail by Dec. 15.
Once you have received you box feel free to link up and share your new beauty finds!
Below is a list of a few rules and guidelines. We ask that you try and stick to the rules as closely as possible.
- Follow the Crystal Cattle and j.l.d. Photograph blogs.
- Email your partner within 72 hours of receiving your match. If you haven’t heard from your match after three days are up, let us know and we’ll pair you with someone else.
- Be sure to ask your partner questions about their likes and disklikes, skin tone, preferred colors, etc. or maybe they want to be surprised!
- Each box should contain a min. of $15 worth of product. Please include one full size item. You may also include samples of products with your one full size item.
- Items must be new, unless you’ve discussed this with your partner. (Perhaps she loves purple nail polish and you have bottle you know you won’t use anymore.)
- Packages must be shipped by Dec. 15. If possible it is a good idea to get a tracking number incase something gets lost.
- Once you receive your package create a post revealing what you received and link up with us on January 2.
Crystal will be doing the pairing. I cannot wait to see what everyone receives during the linkup!! I will be signing up under this blog, so stay tuned for our reveal of what products I receive!! I am such a beauty product nut thanks to subscriptions like Birchbox as well as my general love of makeup! Treat yourself to a gift AND spoil someone else by sending them beauty products! It’s a win-win!